Thursday, March 27, 2014

Search Words

I was looking at my stats, which is not something I do very often (maybe I should). I've read other bloggers who talk about the kinds of search words that have led people to their blogs. Most of the ones I see are usually pretty closely related to what my blog is about, and so they're pretty boring - as far as searches go. You know, stuff about gardening or raising animals or homesteading and self-sufficiency. One would expect (hope) that such words would lead here. There are no crazy searches that make one wonder what on earth that person is trying to discover.

Well, usually.

This was a recent search string that brought someone to my blog: opressive suburban mothers.

I hope that person did not find, on my blog, what he/she was looking for ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment