Thursday, February 6, 2014

Spring ... Fast Approaching


Yes, I realize that we just had another doozy of a snowstorm. And?

When Deus Ex Machina and I were in the feed store the other day, we noticed that they had chick order forms.

Chick.

Order forms.

It's time to place our annual chick order - a sure sign that spring is just right here, and it's time to start getting ready for next winter.

That's the life we lead, though - happily preparing, learning, planning, and doing.

Life is good.

In his most recent post, the Archdruid argues that our future might look something like Steampunk - with regard to available technologies.

Oh, I hope so, because I really love the clothes :). In fact, I think I could make this dress.


Picture from steampunkcouture.com


1 comment:

  1. Oooooo - I dig the dress.

    One of the ladies who makes drop spindles we like is really into steampunk. I'll have to look up her shop URL for you - she had some amazing gear-shaped spindles when we saw her at the Yellow Rose Fiber Fiesta. SO neat!

    ReplyDelete