Monday, November 11, 2013

Google Translate

My comments are moderated, because I started getting a lot of spam messages.

Here's one, and it's a wonderful example of what happens when someone who does not speak the language uses a dictionary or computerized translator.

Wow, marvelous weblog layout! How lengthy have you been running a blog for? you made blogging glance easy. The entire glance of your site is wonderful, let alone the content!

Being a native speaker, I know what was intended, but I'm amused by the results.

I wonder what language the writer speaks.

**The comment won't be approved, because it's obviously an attempt to boost the author's website ranking, and I don't think the author really reads my blog ;).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy,

    I have also been getting at least 10 of these types of comment a day. I turned off anonymous commenting which made most of them go away.

    Gav x

    ReplyDelete