Saturday, November 17, 2012

Gratitude: Day 17

Non-stop.

That's how I would describe this day. It started at 7:00 AM. We were in and out all day, and only at the end of the day, are finally home. It was one of those rare days when I didn't even check email - all day!

Part of the day's events involved a new adventure Deus Ex Machina and I are going to try which will, hopefully, help move us closer to our goal of having both of us working full-time from home.

The other half of the day was spent supporting our daughters in their dance endeavors ... and I even got to get up on stage with Little Fire Faery and perform a mother-daughter tap number.

It was a day that included a lot of things to be thankful for ... and I am thankful ... for new adventures and time spent with my amazing family.

It just gets better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment