Sunday, January 16, 2011

Be Prepared Challenge

Global Weirding is rearing its ugly head, and too much of Australia is dealing with flooding right now.

In response, Gavin is hosting a preparedness challenge. We all know I'm all about being prepared, and so I've decided to accept his challenge. He will be posting, each week for the next four weeks, tasks to be done for the challenge, and each task will be based on one of the categories represented in the acronym O.A.R.S.

If you'd like to join, head over to Gavin's blog and find out more.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this info. I will head right over.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up, will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for promoting the challenge Wendy.

    Gav x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are on a Cyclone Warning as it's expected to hit tomorrow as a Cat 2 here in Darwin, Nt, Australia.

    I prepared most of the night and day for cyclone winds and flooding of my home :-(

    Now we have to tape our windows down with masking tape and get the bathroom ready for our cat. But I'm here taking a 15 minute break.

    I'm one of the Govt Vol workers for the shelter, so as soon as the call comes that we are opening up I will need to go go go. So I need to be prepared and also take my family with me - minus the cat :-(

    ReplyDelete