Saturday, October 16, 2010

Craving ... Doing ... Being (Thankful)

From my friend, Rach:)

craving:
** time (to finish canning, to get more apples, to read a book)

doing:
** way ... too ... freaking ... much!
** stowing the garden for the winter
** planting some containers in the duck coop for a winter garden
** raking leaves (for garden mulch)
** cooking bean soup

thankful for:
** an amazing man, who, after fifteen years, still makes me weak in the knees ;)
** my beautiful children
** having enough that I can to contemplate the need to give away half
** the woodstove
** tea
** edits (because it means that my book is, indeed, being published :)
** Goodwill, and the very cool green sweater I found there today


If you read, consider yourself tagged. Leave a comment with your thoughts.... or post your own on your space :)

1 comment:

  1. I knew the title wasn't in parallel form, but I just didn't have the energy to fix it. I should have known you would :) Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete